Thule T2 pro XT 2 bike rack
The Thule T2 Pro XT 2 is the Audi of bicycle racks; a great example of what you can accomplish when people put their minds to something. The only thing that keeps it from being our best choice is the price.
But if you don’t mind dropping more on your bike carrier than what you spent on your bike, then the T2 Pro XT 2 Bike Rack should be on your shopping list. Your bike rides in royal splendor on a platform that extends from the back of your car.
The support itself never comes into contact with the paint on your vehicle and does not cling to the frame of your bike and does not scratch it. The emphasis is rather on immobilizing the motorcycle through the wheels. The T2 can accommodate up to 4 bikes (depending on size) with a total load capacity of 120 pounds. Easy to install and use. Also, check out our guide to the best roof racks.
- 1–2 bicycle capacity, autoattach without installation tool
- Fits 20–29-in diameter wheel bikes with tires up to 5-in wide W / O adapters
- Armless ratchet frame ensures bike safety quickly, increased spacing between bike mounts
- Hitchswitch lever tilts up or down, integrated cable lock and lock button
- A compatible key lock, 23.6 kg, Thule bringit. Guarantee
Tool-less AutoAttach System
Can be scaled to accommodate up to 4 bikes
Eliminates contact with frame and automotive paint
Weight 52 pounds
Device Weight 62.7 lbs
- Assembly and disassembly with disconcerting ease
- Separate bikes and car
- One of the highest load capacities on the market
The tilting feature is super easy to use and allows easy access to the hatch even with mountain bikes on board. It also folds up when not in use and has a low profile. it won’t be hit by other motorists or while turning sharply (stays close to the vehicle).